AmeriAmp products have a 10-year warranty starting from the date of shipment to the customer. Please contact AmeriAmp for warranty details on specific part numbers. AmeriAmp will repair or replace any batteries proven to be defective under normal use during the warranty period.
AmeriAmp’s liability under the terms of this warranty is limited to the satisfactory repair of the replacement of defective products only. This warranty does not extend to products which become defective due to accident, abuse, misuse, or unauthorized repair.
The Customer must obtain an RMA number from AmeriAmp. Customer must include a written description of the defect in the package and ship the product, transportation prepaid, with original receipt to AmeriAmp’s repair facility in the United States.
As a condition of this warranty, the following rules apply.
- All products returned for repair must be shipped to AmeriAmp freight prepaid.
- The repair is limited to the battery electrical performance only. No cosmetic work will be done to the unit under repair.
- All repaired products within the warranty period will be returned to the Customer freight prepaid by AmeriAmp.
- The warranty is void if the serial number is missing or if the unit has been modified or tampered with.
- If it is determined that the battery was used improperly, you will be subject to a $100 per an hour repair charge plus any additional parts required and shipping. An estimate will be provided before any work begins and all charges must be prepaid by credit card.
- For out-of-warranty products, AmeriAmp will charge a service fee for all repairs. All repaired products in this case will be shipped to the buyer by C.O.D. unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- All parts replaced shall become the property of AmeriAmp.
Items not covered by this warranty
- Accident, abuse, misuse, or unauthorized repair or modification.
- Damage caused by exceeding the maximum charging current which is in the operation manual and installation guide.
- Damage caused by exceeding the voltage in the operation manual and installation guide.
- Damage caused by operating the unit in temperatures beyond the value in the operation manual and installation guide.
- Damage caused by exceeding the highest discharge current in the operation manual and installation guide (discharging with a higher current may result in the capacity fade).
- Reduced battery capacity due to excessive discharges.
If an item is unused and in its original packaging, the customer can return the units within a 45-day period with no restocking charge.
If the item has been used, we will determine the restocking fee based on the condition of the battery. An estimate will be provided together with the RMA number. Batteries 60 days past the original invoice will be reviewed at AmeriAmp’s sole discretion.
If the buyer fails to fully comply with the forgoing, the buyer shall not be entitled to an allowance or claim with respect to such product.
The stated expressed warranties are in lieu of all obligations or liabilities on the part of AmeriAmp arising out of, or in connection with, the performance of the products. AmeriAmp is not liable for any indirect or consequential damages through the use or misuse of its products by the buyer or any other.
On related products like chargers, inverters or solar panels, AmeriAmp will offer complementary 30-day warranty. After that, the manufacturer’s warranty will apply.
The warranty outlined above is exclusive and no other warranty either written or verbal is expressed or implied.
AmeriAmp makes no claims or warranties as to the merchantability and / or suitability for a particular application.